The Complete Solidity Course – Blockchain – Zero to Expert
Master Solidity and Smart Contracts – 2021 Blockchain Development – Programming and Ethereum – Code Along – DApplications
What you’ll learn
The Complete Solidity Course – Blockchain – Zero to Expert
- From the ground up, become an advanced and confident Solitiy developer.
- Understand how Solidity and the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) work beneath the hood to prepare for interviews.
- Variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, modifiers, loops, strings, and more are all covered in Solidity.
- struct and enums, special global and blockchain variables, suffixes, and addresses, as well as public and private visibility (properly safeguarding data).
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and assembly (low-level language), blockchain events and logging, send vs. transfer methods, scoping, and more are all covered.
- Constructor functions, contracts and classes, interfaces, abstract contracts (virtual and override), inheritance, and hash tables are all examples of object-oriented programming.
- Modifier functions, cryptographic functions, fallback functions, and function overloading are all examples of blockchain functionality.
- Advanced The withdrawal pattern, controlled access, and error handling are examples of patterns and subjects.
- With an active focused community of developers and mentors, you may get help and create connections online.
- Professional Blockchain methodologies for debugging, deployment, and compiling using Remix IDE Ethereum using the Ethereum network and Web3.
- How to think like a developer and solve problems by digging through documentation.
- How to use templated models (abstract contracts) to develop code and how to properly record your thought process.
- 30+ challenges and assignments will help you improve your talents (source code solutions included).
To get started, no programming is required. Everything will be taught to you from the ground up.
Solidity is the most widely used blockchain programming language for developing DApplications (Smart Contracts). It is the driving force behind Ethereum, and there is a worldwide need for high-paying professions, which is transforming the way we do business.
Learning Solidity is similar to learning web development languages years ago: you’ll be much ahead of the game starting now, which is why you want to learn it as well. And you’ve arrived at the perfect location!
Why is this Solidity course the best fit for you?
This is Udemy’s most comprehensive Solidity course. It’s a comprehensive, topic-by-topic approach that will take you from the principles of Solidity and programming to the creation of complicated DApplications.
Solidity will be taught to you step by step from the beginning. I’ll walk you through smart contracts and enjoyable code with examples, as well as important theory on how Solidity works behind the scenes and building and deploying your own smart contracts, ranging from simple storage systems to live interactions with injected web3 and Uniswap.
You’ll also learn how to think like a developer, how to create smart applications from the ground up, how to write code with right standards, how to debug code, and a variety of other real-world skills that you’ll need on your blockchain developer job.
And, unlike other courses, this one includes topics for beginners, intermediates, advanced students, and even experts, so you won’t need to buy anything else to learn Solidity from the ground up!
However, you are not required to cover all of these topics. Because it’s called “The Complete Solidity Course,” this is a lengthy course that focuses solely on Solidity. It’s meant to give you a variety of courses in one convenient package! However, if you merely watch parts of the course, you can become a proficient blockchain engineer. As you continue to construct projects and learn more, you can use this course as a lifetime reference guide for various topics that you can refer to whenever you want to advance in a certain field.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to ace your Solidity blockchain job interviews and become a proficient developer for smart contracts and DApplications at the conclusion of the course.
What exactly do we learn in this course?
- Create a portfolio of numerous sophisticated Smart Contracts from the ground up! You’ll learn how to conceptualize and correctly turn your ideas into written code in these projects, as well as how to make the most of your time by discovering and reading documentation and best practices.
- Learn the essentials of Solidity, including variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, modifiers, loops, and strings.
Solidity is a skill that should be learned from the start: struct and enums, special global and blockchain variables, suffixes, and addresses, as well as public and private visibility (properly safeguarding data).
- Behind the scenes of Solidity’s operation: The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and assembly (low-level language), blockchain events and logging, send vs. transfer methods, scoping, and more are all covered.
- Modifier functions, cryptographic functions, fallback functions, and function overloading are all explored in depth.
- Constructor functions, contracts and classes, interfaces, abstract contracts (virtual and override), inheritance, and hash tables from mapping to nested mapping are all covered in depth (key for DApplication address tracking)
- Learn advanced patterns such as the withdrawal pattern, restricted access, error handling, and others. We’ll use this knowledge to create an Auction
- DApplication, as well as connect to the live mainnet and use real-world DApplications to access Ethereum Blockchain Data.
- Learn how professionals in the blockchain industry use Solidity procedures such as test network deployment, IDE, debugging, and compiling.
Who this course is for:
- If you want a clear and advanced understanding of Solidity, this is the course for you.
- If you’ve been attempting to learn Solidity but: 1) don’t really grasp it, or 2) don’t feel secure coding smart contracts, this course is for you.
- If you want to work on a blockchain project in the future, take this course.
- If you already know Solidity and want to go through advanced topics in detail, this is the course for you. Expert subjects are covered in this course!
- If you want to learn how to program, take this course: Solidity is a fantastic and fascinating first language!