What you’ll learn
- Installing the free and awesome VS Code IDE (integrated development environment).
- Variables and constants.
- Creating functions in various ways.
- DOM (Document Object Model) and the DOM API
- Creating an entire web page using DOM API methods.
- Number systems, and binary numbers.
- Bitwise operations.
- Dynamic typing, primitives, null and undefined.
- if-else, ternary, and switch for decisions.
- for, for…in, for…of, while, do…while looping mechanisms.
- arrays, objects, sets, maps
- Prototypical classes and ES6 classes
- Object oriented programming.
- setTimeout() and setInterval() for timers.
- call(), apply(), and bind() to control execution scope.
- Global Math object methods.
- Working with regular expressions.
- Working with JSON data.
- ES6 arrow functions.
- ES6 template strings.
- Learn ES6 destructuring.
- ES6 default parameters.
- ES6 spread and rest syntax.
- All you need are a computer and access to the internet.
- All development software used in the course is free.
It’s designed to guide you from the basics on thru intermediate and then advanced topics.
Several projects provide valuable experience in using what you learn, to create interactive web pages.
Why this is the course for you.
I guide you step-by-step from the basics to intermediate and advanced topics. I don’t race quickly thru the topics, speaking fast and using jargon. And I’ve designed this course using modern techniques so you learn quickly and retain what you learn. I speak clearly and at a good pace.
Why am I the right instructor for you?
I’ve lived in Silicon Valley for 23 years, working for some of the largest, and most impactful software companies in the world. I’ve always focused on learning and growing, becoming a better web developer. course site
And I’ve always been keen on sharing, mentoring, and teaching. And this enthusiasm for teaching and sharing is built right into this course. I’m here for you. Teaching is my passion.
My instruction style is to present topics clearly, without speaking too fast, and without using jargon and hard to understand vocabulary.
Who this course is for:
- Last updated 1/2021
Download Now Learn Html 5