Getting Started With Microsoft Azure Active Directory
How to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and many more
What Will I Learn?
- Deploy Azure Resource Groups
- The Deploy Azure Virtual Machines via the Portal
- Deploy Azure Dashboards
- Understand Azure services
- Learn about the different types of Cloud services
- Basic understanding of Azure & computer network knowledge
- Students should have an interest in learning the basics of Microsoft Azure
- Students should be familiar with the concept of virtualization
Microsoft Azure is the fastest growing cloud platform in the world. One of the key building blocks of Microsoft Azure is its network services. This course is designed to help you to build a strong foundation & provide hands on experience in Microsoft Azure network services.
You will learn how to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multi-factor authentication. To wrap up the course, David reviews the more advanced features in Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, including syncing on-premises Active Directory and Azure AD, and troubleshooting an Azure AD deployment.Topics include:
- Directory as a service (DaaS)
- Using Azure AD management tools
- Creating an Azure Active directory
- Managing users and groups
- Enabling Active Directory self-service
- Implementing Azure AD authentication
- Running Active Directory reports
Who is the target audience?
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/getting-started-with-microsoft-azure-active-directory/
- If download link not working then Contact Us